We emphasize working closely with our clients and partners to create the most effective research designs that produce valuable scientific findings. We believe that strong working relationships are key to providing the highest quality research services.
CSBR provides a variety of applied research services, including:
- Grant Proposal & Budget Preparation Assistance
- Research Development and Design, Including
- Needs assessments
- Developing research goals, specific aims and objectives
- Developing study designs
- Selecting appropriate methods and timelines
- Designing and developing data collection instruments
- Quantitative and Qualitative Data Collection Methods, such as...
- Computer-Assisted Telephone Interviewing (CATI)
- Web-based and self-administered (mailback) surveys
- Focus groups
- In-depth interviewing
- Multi-lingual interviewing
- Data Entry, Validation & Coding
- Quantitative and Qualitative Data Analysis, including...
- Descriptive and inferential statistics including multivariate analyses
- Formal qualitative analysis
- Program/Project Evaluation, including...
- Formative, process, and outcome evaluation
- Reporting Results