Sync Your UNI Google Calendar to iPad
1. Tap the Settings on your iPad's home screen.
2. Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Tap Add Account.
4. Select "Microsoft Exchange"
Enter Your Account Information:
5. In the Email field, enter your full Google Account email address (i.e. Faculty/Staff use "email@example.com"; students use "firstname.lastname@example.org").
6. Enter "m.google.com" in the new Server field.
7. Leave the Domain field blank.
8. Enter your full Google Account email address again as it was entered in Step 5.
9. Enter your email (CatID) passphrase and optionally a Description of "UNI Calendar".
10. Tap Next at the top of the screen. Choose Cancel if the Unable to Verify Certificate dialog appears.
11. Tap Next at the top of the screen again.
12. Choose the Google Calendar services to sync.
To delete all the existing Calendars on your iPad, uncheck the "Keep on my iPhone" option.
12. Synchronization will begin automatically if you have Push enabled on your device. Wait seconds to start a sync for the default calendar.