Faculty & Staff Development:
Academic Advising Workshops
When: February 26 from 1-4pm
Where: Lower Level of Maucker Union & CME
Description: This event provides a venue to address information covering best practices, resources, and campus updates impacting faculty and staff academic advisors. It is a come and go event with three sessions of workshops (at 1pm, 2pm & 3pm) ranging in topics from career purpose/readiness, studying abroad, financial aid, and transfer students.
Schedule: Web Version Printer Friendly
- Fall 2014 New and Returning Academic Advisor In-service
- Fall 2014 First-Year Student Academic Advisor In-service
- Spring 2014 Faculty Development: Academic Advising Workshops
- The Advising Network, convened by the Chair of the Academic Advising Council, is a campus-wide association that facilitates communications among staff and faculty advisors regarding issues, policies, and procedures related to advising.
- Visit the Undergraduate Advising Council to the Provost's website to learn more about the Advising Network and when meetings occur.
- Click here for tutorials regarding cultural competence, referring students to the counseling center & SIS guides