Student Advisory Committee
- To attend committee meetings
- To honestly share ideas representative of campus populations
- To fairly represent Wellness and Recreation Services to the campus community
- To respond in a timely manner to e-mail communication
- To provide input representative of the campus community to Wellness and Recreation staff regarding programs/services offered, quality of service, and customer policies.
- To present to the Student Services Fee Committee any recommendations coming from the WRS Advisory Committee for student fee increases prior to the SSF development of its recommendation for any given year.
- To serve as a liaison between WRS and the campus community by assisting in minor ways with program marketing and information dissemination.
- To provide input regarding maximizing use of the Student Health and Activity Fees within program components.
We seek to recruit a diverse group of students to represent the campus and all students who may wish to participate in WRS programs.
Committee MembersApplications being accepted at anytime. Contact Ex-Officio Members.
|Theo Blankersfirstname.lastname@example.org||(712) 360-0238|
|Hannah Colpittsemail@example.com||(402) 740-5065|
|Kirby Eaglefirstname.lastname@example.org||(319) 471-5143|
|Nick Echolsemail@example.com||(563) 650-3433|
|Shelbi Glasnerfirstname.lastname@example.org||(815) 481-4339|
|Victoria Hurstemail@example.com||(319) 231-3426|
|Cory Kentfirstname.lastname@example.org||(319) 333-8824|
|Tyler Neuhausemail@example.com||(641) 750-4357|
|Heather Placefirstname.lastname@example.org||(952) 727-3298|
|Matthew Reitzemail@example.com||(712) 269-3001|
|Sara Rockowfirstname.lastname@example.org||(515) 576-5745|
|WRS Associate Director - Recreation
|WRS Associate Director - Facilities & Operations
|WRS Associate Director - Student Wellness
|WRS Graduate Assistant