Develops skills to constructively navigate potentially divisive, tough situations and conflicts, applicable for interpersonal, group, organizational and social issues. Particularly useful for classes, student organizations, campus departments, residence halls and more.
- Hands on approach where participants work through the unique NCBI method
- Teaches useful skills that can move everyone forward
- Participants learn to articulate their perspectives in ways others can hear
- Participants learn to listen effectively to alternative positions
- The group works toward common ground