Take advantage of this free webinar offered to you by the University of Northern Iowa Alumni Association.
This week, William Hollan will focus on job searching.
It doesn’t matter if you are new grad or an experienced professional you’ll learn insights and strategies that will serve you for the rest of your career.
- Gather information on what a prospective employer finds important
- Emphasize those skills, accomplishments, and qualities in tailored resumes and interview answers
- Identify the intersection between personal talents and what the marketplace needs
- Unlock the networking power of social media
- Negotiate the best possible offer Enlightening and practical, this myth-busting book delivers seven powerful rules for landing a great job—even in a difficult economy