Don’t drink if…
- You really don’t want to
- You’re upset, anxious or angry
- You’re doing other drugs
- There is a chance of unintended or unwanted sexual activity
- You’re pregnant or think you might be
- You’ll be driving
- You’re taking certain medicines, occasionally, or routinely. Ask your health care provider for guidance about drinking
- Avoid drinking games
- Slow down!
- Eat first
- Alternate with non-alcoholic beverages
- Check-out alternate activities (movies, shopping, bowling, coffee-shops, WRC)!