University Food and Beverage Policy
for Events on Campus
University facilities and grounds are often used by student or staff organizations, departments and other university-related groups for events and are also available to individuals, groups and organizations outside of the university community, subject to existing university policies governing use of space. The service of food and beverages is often an important part of these events.
The purpose of this policy is to ensure the health and safety of individuals consuming food and beverages on university property and compliance with Black Hawk County Health Department regulations, the Iowa Food Code, university contracts and the laws of the State of Iowa.
Facilities on campus may adopt policies that further regulate food/beverage service in their venue. It is recommended therefore that, before planning an event, planners verify the specific food policies with the facility.
- University Policies
- University Policies and Procedures
- 13.17 Preparation and Service of Food & Beverage on Campus
- 13.18 Alcohol and Drugs
- Pepsi Contract Frequently Asked Questions
- Maucker Union Policies
- Maucker Union Food and Beverage Policy
- UNI Catering Information
- Pepsi Product Request for Student Organization Events
- Food and Beverage on Campus Request Forms