Registration for the Spring 2011 semester is just around the corner! Please review the Dates to Observe for information about the release of the Schedule of Classes, and to learn when registration will begin for each classification.
How to View Your Registration Date and Time
- Log into your MyUNIverse account.
- Click on the "Academics" tab.
- Under "MyUNIverse Student Center," select "Web Registration."
- Select the appropriate transaction form the pick list, and click "Submit."
- Re-enter your Cat ID and password, and click "Login."
- Select the appropriate semester, and click "Submit."
- Enter the requested course information.
Registration holds are required codes used to identify the reasons for withholding the student's registration materials. Before you can register for classes, all registration holds must be addressed and removed. To remove a registration hold, you will need to contact the appropriate office or individual who has placed the hold on your registration, and ask them what steps you need to take in order to have the hold removed.