Welcome, Colleagues! We are glad that you have come to our webpage. As you know, our office is responsible for a variety of functions within the University and is pleased to partner with you to better serve our students. The Office of the Registrar assists faculty and staff by:
- Scheduling courses
- Assigning classroom and laboratory space
- Providing class rosters
- Receiving and processing grades
- Fulfilling report requests
- Implementing policies, procedures, and services to foster student enrollment and retention
- Providing Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) trainings and tutorials
- Developing and distributing the Catalog of Courses and Schedule of Classes
- Answering questions pertaining to students' programs of study
As you can see, the responsibilities of our office are quite diverse, but our commitment to enhancing the academic, student, and administrative activities of the university remain strong. We will be at the forefront providing leadership as the landscape of higher education continues to evolve.
If you are having difficulty locating what you are looking for, or if you have a general comment, question, or concern, please feel free to e-mail (Registrar@uni.edu) or call (319-273-2241) us at your convenience. We look forward to serving you. Have a great day, and Go Panthers!