To: UNI University Community
From: Katie Mulholland and Daniel Power
Co-Chairs, UNI Presidential Search and Screen Committee
Date: Wednesday, August 24, 2016
We are very pleased to announce to the UNI University Community the names of the 19 additional members of the Presidential Search and Screen Committee.
We have put together a committee that is diverse, inclusive and representative of the UNI community. The selection of UNI's next president is a critical task, and we take the charge of assisting in that process very seriously.
Over the next several months, our group will work hard to find well qualified candidates to be the next president of UNI. We will do this in an open and transparent manner. We look forward to working together to find the next great leader of UNI.
The members include:
1. Susie Baker, AFSCME Council 61
2. Gwennette Berry, Chief Diversity Officer
3. Kavita Dhanwada, Academic Affairs Council
4. Elaine Eshbaugh, College of Social and Behavioral Sciences
5. Hunter Flesch, President of the UNI Student Government
6. Christina Geweke, Professional and Scientific Council
7. Gretchen Gould, University Faculty Senate
8. Becky Hawbaker, United Faculty
9. Timothy Kidd, UNI Faculty
10. Eric Lange, Council of Academic Department Heads
11. David Mason, UNI Foundation
12. Amy Petersen, College of Education
13. Megan Stull, UNI Alumni Association
14. David Surdam, College of Business
15. Laura Terlip, College of Humanities, Arts and Sciences
16. Kristin Woods, Student Success and Retention
Iowa Board of Regents members will also include:
16. Sherry Bates
17. Milt Dakovich
18. Rachael Johnson
The first meeting of the Presidential Search and Screen Committee will be held on Monday, August 29, 2016, at 11:30 a.m. in the Presidential Room of Maucker Union.