UNI Faculty & Staff Traveling on University Business

International Students and Scholars Office Services

ISSO can assist UNI faculty and staff traveling on University business with securing visas needed for your travel. There is no charge for this service, but travelers will be responsible for fees charged by consulates, shipping costs, and agent fees (if needed). Please make an appointment with Ross Schupbach, the Immigration and Visa Coordinator.

It is important to be informed about necessary immunizations and travel safety rules before leaving for a foreign country. Get competent assistance with planning a safe trip and stay healthy abroad. Visit our Health and Safety page for more information on staying safe during your travels. Please e-mail or call us on 319-273-6422 with any further questions you might have.

If you are traveling to high risk destinations, please visit the Forms page.


Study Abroad Center Services

Passport Photos can be taken in the Study Abroad Center, 28 Gilchrist. Click here for more information about passports.

International Teacher Identity Cards (ITIC) can be purchased from the Study Abroad Center.  They provide travel insurance coverage and savings on: airfare, sightseeing, entertainment, shopping, cultural venues, food, clothing, movies and more.  For more information, visit the UNI Study Abroad website or contact them at study-abroad@uni.edu.

    For more information, please visit the following pages: