If a students needs to receive allergy injections we are here to help! You may receive them at the Student Health Clinic by appointment. It is the students responsibility to receive allergy injection(s) as scheduled by your allergist. Below is information you need to know.
- Allergy medication injections (shots) are administered at the Student Health Clinic:
- Tuesdays from 1 to 4:30 p.m.
Thursdays from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Call (319) 273-2009 to schedule an appointment. Allow about 30 minutes for your visit.
- After receiving your injection(s), you'll need to remain in the Student Health Clinic for 20 minutes. A nurse will check your injection site(s) before you leave.
- Always inform the nurse of any concerns or reactions from previous injections.
- Inform the nurse if you are not feeling well the day of your scheduled injection or if you are taking any new medications.
- Allergy serum can be mailed to:
- Student Health Clinic
Room 016, Student Health Center
Cedar Falls, IA 50614-0221