Health Fee & Other Clinic Charges
The Health Fee is a mandatory fee that is billed with tuition http://www.uni.edu/tuition/
Students who are taking 5 or more credit hours per semester or 3 or more credit hours during the summer are automatically assessed this fee.
The Health fee:
- Allows student office visits with a healthcare provider for illness or injury at no cost.
- Supports public health initiatives on campus.
- Health promotion activities.
- The health fee subsidizes the costs associated with other services.
The Health Fee is intended to complement student’s individual health insurance coverage. A listing of our fees is available at the Student Health Clinic. Fees will be assessed for the following services:
- Yearly physicals
- Annual gynecology physical
- Laboratory services
- Pharmacy services
- Immunizations & TB testing
- Allergy injections
- Minor surgery/procedure
The UNI Student Health Clinic will file an insurance claim for services not covered by the Health Fee. We are participating providers with many insurance companies. If you have insurance related questions contact insurance customer services number.
Any applicable co-pay and/or deductible will be placed on the students UNI E-bill.Students are not required to have health insurance to be seen at the UNI Student Health Clinic.