October 1, 2014—Phase II changes have been implemented as a result of revised federal regulations. These changes coincide with the University’s affirmative action plan year and include:
- Modified search process for temporary/adjunct Faculty and P&S positions
- Invitation for applicants and employees to self-identify as an individual with a disability and/or protected veteran
- Required advertising sources that target individuals with disabilities and protected veterans for all searches
- 7% utilization goal for individuals with disabilities
- 7% benchmark for hiring protected veterans
Click here for more information.
Phase I changes became effective March 24, 2014 and can be found here.
Faculty Search Overview
Screening Applications and Interview Selection Process
Selection and Employment Offer Process
Conclusion of Search
Faculty-specific search training is available by request. Please contact Julie Weatherly at email@example.com to discuss training needs.