UNI eLearning (Blackboard) Mobile Learn Apps
Blackboard has moved to creating persona-based apps to access their Blackboard Learn (UNI eLearning) software. Although the original "Mobile Learn" app is still supported and will work, the persona-based apps offer a more modern, responsive design that will result in a better experience for end users. Blackboard has released two persona-based mobile apps:
Bb Student App: a powerful app designed specifically for students.
Bb Grader App: a mobile app for iPad devices that provides teachers with a portable solution for reviewing, providing feedback, and grading student submissions to to your Blackboard Learn courses—when and where you have time.
Information and help: https://en-us.help.blackboard.com/Bb_Student
Download the Bb Student app:
- Activity Steam: Shows smart view of prioritized events and actions.
- Assignments & tests: View, complete, and submit assignments and tests.
- Grades & progress: Check grades and academic progress in real time.
Latest release information: Find out what's new in the latest release of Bb Student by visiting: https://en-us.help.blackboard.com/Bb_Student/Whats_New_in_Bb_Student
If you are intesterested in the differences betwen the Bb Student app and the Mobile Learn app, a comparison is available at: https://en-us.help.blackboard.com/Bb_Student/Compare_Bb_Student_and_Mobile_Learn
This educator-specific mobile app saves time by letting you grade that pile of virtual papers from wherever you are.
Information and help: https://en-us.help.blackboard.com/Bb_Grader
Download the Bb Grader app for iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bb-grader/id897611355
- Inline viewing of student submissions: Instructors can view a detailed list of all submissions to any assignment and can sort submissions based on a category of information.
- Support for audio-based and video-based feedback: When providing feedback to students, instructors also have the option of using the tablet’s microphone and camera to record audio and feedback.
- Seamless integration with Blackboard Learn: Instructors can select an individual submission from the Submissions Listing page to view a document submitted to the assignment or to view content within the inline Content Editor.
- Stay on top of students’ progress: Bb Grader includes some features from the Blackboard Learn Retention Center: instructors can view a student’s activity using the slide out on any submission listing page.