How do I make my Bb Learn 9 course(s) available to Students?
UNI academic Bb Learn 9 eLearning courses are created as "unavailable".
"Unavailable" means that an Instructor has access to the course, but student do NOT see the course listed in their My Courses list. Instructors will have to make the course "available" for students to have access to the course.
To make your course available:
- Log into UNI eLearning and enter the course.
- In the Control Panel under Customization, click Properties.
- Under Set Availability, check the radio button next to "Yes" for Make Course Available.
- Scroll up or down and click the Submit button.
Students will now see this course listed in their My Courses list and can access it.
The Blackboard On Demand Center:
- PDF: http://ondemand.blackboard.com/r91/documents/course_availability.pdf
- Video: http://ondemand.blackboard.com/r91/movies/bb91_course_customization_set_course_availability.htm
Blackboard Online Instructor Help: https://help.blackboard.com/en-us/Learn/9.1_SP_12_and_SP_13/Instructor/050_Course_Options/000_Course_Availability