Group Planning Guide
- Registration opens in January and runs through mid-March. If space is available, smaller groups may be scheduled later than March.
- Use the group registration form to submit conference dates, group size, housing needs, registration times, etc.
- Once the group registration form is submitted, a contract will be mailed to sign and return. Your signature indicates your agreement to comply with our housing guidelines.
- Upon completion of the contract, space is reserved and the Department of Residence prepares for the arrival of your group.
- The housing rate includes room keys, bed linens, towels, soap and a cup. Washcloths and blankets are available in the hall office at no charge. Guests in the halls share a restroom and shower rooms. The restrooms are cleaned daily.
- The central conference office is located in Noehren Hall and is open to meet guests' needs for information and access to services.
- The residence hall check-in period should not exceed one hour; organized group activities should begin within 30 minutes of the scheduled end of registration.
- Following check-in, UNI conference services will present a camp welcome and safety overview that needs to be planned as part of the group's first day agenda.
- Air conditioned space is available for adult guests in Panther Village. Please contact the Summer Conference Coordinator for special accommodations.
- Chaperone background checks must be completed prior to the group's first day on campus.
Group Conference Housing Rates
|Room Type||Daily Rate Per Person|
Non Air Conditioned Double
Non Air Conditioned Single
Panther Village Single
Group Conference Meals
|Meal||Ages 12 & over|
Groups are expected to eat meals on campus as provided by the Department of Residence Dining Services. The daily rate is comprised of eating three consecutive meals - breakfast, lunch and dinner in the dining center. Other options will be made available in instances in which the dining center is not open.
Internet Access - $10 per computer for up to two weeks of access, or $20 per month. Access must be set up prior to arrival.
Extra Change of Linens - Linens are included with each room for up to one weeks use. Fresh linens may be provided at a cost of $4 per request above the weeks use.
WRC Pass - $5 daily admission or $15 for weekly, unlimited use. Requests must be made prior to group arrival by contacting the WRC directly. Guests must then go to the WRC office during office hours to set up admission upon arrival.
Parking Pass - Parking permits are ordered through the Department of Public Safety, (319) 273-2712. Permit parking will be available in the lot near Panther Village and Noehren Hall, or in any C lot on campus.
Toll Free 1-866-207-9411