Rest of the Weekend
Welcome Week Schedule
Thursday, August 22
Location: 23rd & College
6 p.m- 9 p.m.
Free Food & Fun
Friday, August 23
Campus Activities Board presents comedian Rob Little
Gallagher-Bluedorn Performing Arts Center
7:00 p.m. & 9:30 p.m.
Saturday, August 24
Panthers on Main
1- 4 p.m.
Bus Shuttles to Main Street. Refreshments, Scavenger Hunt & Prizes.
Sunday, August 25
Residence Hall Association presents... Hallapalooza
Redeker West lawn between Hagemann and Noehren Halls
2 - 5 p.m.
Inflatables, games, music and more.
Department of Residence offices in Redeker Center will be open Saturday, August 24, 10 a.m. - 2 pm.
Here are some things you should do before classes begin.
- Introduce yourself to your resident assistant (RA).
- Get acquainted with your own building.
- Get to know your roommate (background and preferences for such things as sleep time, having guests in the room, etc.).
- Get acquainted with your neighbors.
- Buy books.
- If you don't have your uCard, get one at the Department of Residence office in Redeker Center.
- Apply for a part-time job at the nearest dining center.
- Complete and return to your RA the Room Condition Report. On this report you will itemize the status of your room, so you don't get charged at the end of the year for things that may have been damaged prior to your arrival.
- Tour campus, to find the locations of your Monday classes.
- Don't miss ANY of the important opening weekend activities
- Participate in hall events too!