2-Year Advantage Plan
The good life just got easier. Get the 2-Year Advantage plan and save!
The majority of new students select the 2-Year Advantage Plan each academic year.
- Freeze your housing and dining rates for two years.
- Move to campus Thursday before classes begin, at no charge.
- Any student who lives or will live on campus (residence halls, ROTH, or Panther Village) can choose to save money with the 2-Year Advantage plan.
- Log into your housing contract online and choose the 2-Year Advantage Plan option.
- You can also call the Department of Residence to sign up.
- You may add this option or change it to a single-year contract during the enrollment period.
- Residents will fulfill the contract by living on campus (residence halls, ROTH, or Panther Village) for two years - usually four semesters.
- Participants have the same flexibility to change roommates, rooms and meal plans as students using the single year contract.
- Cancellation fees apply; please see the current contract terms and conditions for details.