Meals and Dining Hours
Summer 2014 conference guests will be eating at the Rialto Dining Center in the Towers Center. Guests eat with a conference meal plan, and are issued a dining card at registration. Conference groups staying in the residence halls are required to purchase a full meal plan for the time that they are here.
Conference Rates and Cash Rates.
- To receive the conference rate, guests must be housed in university housing and be eating in consecutive meals The conference rates will only be available for meals Monday breakfast—Friday lunch.
- Cash rates will apply for all other meals including any walk-ins or individual meals.
- Meals through UNI Dining will be required for conference groups staying in Department of Residence facilities Monday breakfast – Friday lunch.
- Catering packages will be available for Friday dinner through Sunday when meals are not offered in the Rialto.
- The Rialto dining center will be open only between June 9 and July 15, 2014.
Options for dates outside of June 9 and July 15: If your group does not fall during this time frame, you have several options available to you:
1. Purchase dining dollars for your groups to be used at the Maucker Union
- Prexy’s is open Monday through Friday for hot lunch items with a changing menu and changing venues
- Chats is open for continental breakfast options
- Essentials is open as a grab and go convenience store
2. Utilize catering to fulfill your dining needs. A menu of catering options will be available from Carol Fletcher and Dawnell Johnson.
3. If your group is large enough to guarantee a minimum of 300 people (guarantee needed at least three weeks prior to your conference), the dining center will open for your guests. There are several requirements and opportunities if this option is requested:
- A guaranteed minimum of 300 people will be billed to your group for dining.
- All meals during your group’s stay must be eaten in the dining center.
- You will have the opportunity to request menu items during your stay.
- Rates will be the cash rates of $8.00 for breakfast, $9.95 for lunch, and $9.95 for dinner, unless special menus are requested.
|Tentative Conference Meal Hours|