I have a bachelor’s degree, but did not complete a teaching degree as an undergraduate. Will completion of the Professional Development for Teachers MAE Program also qualify me for licensure?

No. This program is designed for graduate students who have state licensure to teach. Learn more about Iowa teacher licensure requirements and programs.

Because state licensure requirements vary, we always suggest that you contact your state Department of Education with specific questions.