Technology Management (BA)
Designed for graduates of career and technical programs from Iowa's community colleges, the Technology Management Bachelor of Arts degree program focuses on industry — its organization, resources, processes and management technologies. Incorporating an applied approach to critical thinking, communication and problem solving skills, this program provides a broad emphasizes the enhancement of management skills that build upon a strong technical background.
New cohort program to begin Fall 2015
- Flexible delivery available online or on campus
- Dedicated faculty who have strong relations with industry professionals and employers
- Accepts technical credit from AS and AAS degrees
- Strong job placement — including leadership and management roles in manufacturing, computers, engineering and technology fields.
Flexible learning for a busy life
This manageable course sequence offers approximately two courses each semester, with a total of 60-65 units of credit. Complete this program through distance education (online and video conferencing). An in-person program is available for students who can commute to campus. Contact Linda Reardon-Lowry, UNI Department of Technology, for details.
- An articulated AAS degree — UNI can accept up to 65 transferable hours of credit from any two-year community college
- Foreign language requirement — if not completed prior to joining the program, students will consult with their UNI advisor for options
- Liberal Arts Core and university electives — additional courses may be completed at UNI or at a community college throughout the duration of the program.
Already have your BA? Interested in graduate studies?
A Master of Science in Technology is also available.