Philanthropy and Nonprofit Development (MA)
Step one: Express your interest
Please complete the online interest form on the Overview tab to express your interest in joining a future Philanthropy and Nonprofit Development MA cohort. The next cohort is scheduled to begin Fall 2015. We will use the information you provide to send you program updates, including important information about application deadlines.
Step two: Apply for admission
We encourage you to apply for admission to graduate studies through the University of Northern Iowa as soon as possible. Completed applications will be considered until all available spots are filled; apply today!
Former UNI students: The online application requires logging in with your CatID credentials. If you have forgotten your username or passphrase, contact us at CESP-Consult@uni.edu or 800-772-1746 and let us know that you are interested in applying for the Philanthropy and Nonprofit Development MA program.
Need help with your UNI application?
- Complete the online Application for Graduate Study (click to open application in a new window)
- Please note that you are applying for admission in the category of Degree Status for Fall 2015.
- The program for which you are applying is Philanthropy/Nonprofit Development - MA.
- Entrance exams are not required.
- Note that if you have received a degree from UNI, you do not have to pay the non-refundable $50 application fee or request your UNI transcripts.
- International students: Please contact Linda Jernigan at email@example.com or 319-273-5925 for specific instructions.
Submit Departmental Application Materials
Please also send a departmental application indicating your desire to pursue the degree, along with your resume and three letters of recommendation to:
Office of Admissions
University of Northern Iowa
002 Gilchrist Hall
Cedar Falls, Iowa 50614-0018
What to expect
When your application for graduate study is complete, you will receive confirmation from UNI Admissions staff that they have received and forwarded your application and transcripts to the Department of Health, Physical Education and Leisure Services for review.
The department will review your application materials and contact you about your admission status. Following admission to the program, you will be provided enrollment information.