GISP ACCT 2120 Principles of Financial Accounting -- 3 unit(s)
Introduction to reporting financial information regarding the operating, investing and financing activities of business enterprises to present and potential investors and creditors and others.
View/download a printable course flyer.
This course is currently under development/revision. Join our mailing list to be notified when this course becomes available.
- Course syllabus
- View the course syllabus for more details.
- Course notes
- May not be taken for credit toward College of Business Administration majors and minors.
This course is available in a print-based format. Mail completed assignments to the GIS Office. We will forward them to the instructor for grading.
- UNI students: sophomore standing
- Bachelor of Liberal Studies (BLS) distribution area
- Students working toward their Bachelor of Liberal Studies may apply credit earned in this course to their degree. This Guided Independent Study course is applicable to the Professional Fields distribution area. Learn more about the BLS degree program.
Gaylon Halverson, Professor Emeritus
Wild, John J. Financial Accounting: Information for Decisions. 5th edition. McGraw-Hill.
University Book and Supply (UBS) carries most books used in GIS courses. Search for textbooks by course choosing "UNIV.NORTHERN IOWA" and the term you are enrolled in and GSW (web) or GSP (print) for the section.
Visit UBS at 1009 West 23rd Street, Cedar Falls, IA 50613
Phone: 319-266-7581 or 800-728-7581, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Texts may also be available from www.bookfinder.com.
- To enroll
- No new enrollments are being accepted at this time. Join our mailing list to be notified when this course becomes available.
- For more information
- Guided Independent Study
UNI Continuing and Distance Education
319-273-2123 or 800-772-1746