Roulette Program: Instructions - Control
As can be seen in the figure below, there are
6 sections to the control panel plus a continue and an exit button.
When you make a change to the control panel, these values are
written to a .ini file and are read into the control panel on
the next run of the program.
Params - This is rather straight forward.
- Number of Chips = the number of chips the participant (player)
begins with. This value can be between 1 and 99,999.
- Maximum Chips Bet = The player can bet up to 10 chips per
space, per spin. This value can be between 1 and 10.
- Maximum Total Bet = The total amount allow to be bet per
- Minimum Plays = The least number of spins before the player
- Maximum Plays = The greatest number of spins until the player
- Player = The participant is playing the game.
- Computer = The computer is the player and plays by itself.
- Both = Both the participant and the computer take turns playing
the game alternating at intervals set in "Change every other
X trials" box.
Support File Directory
- If you have your multimedia files stored in a directory in
another directory other than where the roulette program is stored,
you can use this function to tell the program where the directory
is located. Otherwise the program will default to where the roulette
program is stored.
- The roulette program writes data to a text file.
- You need to indicate where you want the data to be written.
- The program defaults to the c-drive.
- If you click on show history, the program will display the
last 10 spin results organized by color.
- This feature is a planned upgrade and not available yet.