Drug Health Risks - Learn more about the health risks associated with particular drugs.
Law & Policy - Learn more about alcohol and other drug laws and UNI policies.
Marijuana eCHECKUP TO GO (aka: e-TOKE)!
e-Toke is designed to give you personalized feedback on your marijuana use. Answering each question truthfully and accurately will give you helpful feedback regarding your individual pattern of marijuana use and how it might be affecting your personal relationships, life and career goals, and your overall health and wellbeing.
Your answers are STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL. Your name is not attached to this form and no personally identifiable information from this survey will be stored.
The vast majority of smokers want to quit.
Wellness and Recreation Services can help you kick the nicotine habit.
- Click on the following headings for helpful information.
- Quit Smoking Tip Sheet
- Changes your body goes through when you quit smoking
- Non-Smoker Confidence Test
- Recovery Symptoms
- Visit the Wellness Resource Lab, WRC 104, where additional pamphlets and materials are available.
- Contact Kathy Green, (319) 273-6921, for a personal consultation to help you develop a plan with strategies for quitting. She can also let you know if a Win by Quitting class / support group is scheduled.
- UNI Employees who qualify for UNI health insurance can obtain free nicotine gum or patches with participation in our smoking cessation classes
The Quitline offers 2-weeks of free Nicotine Replacement Therapy (patches or gum) to everyone who calls (except Medicaid clients, who have better benefits).