University Relation's staff of writers/editors/project managers, graphic designers and the photojournalist work with many campus offices to develop and produce high-profile publications that reflect the quality and breadth of UNI. Our focus is on publications that support the president's priorities, shape recruitment and enrollment efforts, build alumni relationships, and invite guests to campus for all kinds of activities.
Some of our flagship pieces include:
- The student recruitment family of publications
- Department of Residence re-contracting initiative
- Foundation and alumni publications
- University of Northern Iowa Today magazine
- Various recruitment pieces for colleges and departments
We provide the following services:
- Copy editing
- Graphic design
- Large format printing, up to 42" wide and unlimited length (additional charges apply)
- Print bidding and management for cost-effective production
There is no fee for our creative services. Colleges, departments and programs should submit requests for collaborative project support. Priority will be given to jobs that directly align with student recruitment and the university’s strategic initiatives.