Looking for ideas for your house and ways to engage your residents? Completing UNI Traditions is a great way to get everyone involved and having fun!
2012 Rider Hall Traditions Challenge Amazing Race
- Play the Traditions version of Jeopardy! DOWNLOAD IT HERE or have a CATS representative present it at a house program or meeting for you!
- Make a Traditions Challenge (ex. football game, Thursdaze, or a performance at Strayer-Wood Theatre) a house event and complete the challenge together.
- Challenge and reward your residents to see who can complete the most traditions in one month or one semester.
- Complete the Residence Hall challenge by simply taking a house photo and putting it in your books!
- Create a Traditions Challenge scavenger hunt! The Traditions Committee has a few already designed that you can have presented as a program or you can create your own. Join in on the fun Rider Hall and Noehren Hall had recently with their campus-wide Traditions scavenger hunts!
Granite Panther Greenhouse
Need a new bulletin board theme for your floor? Stop by the Alumni House for pre-made and laminated bulletin board pieces for you to check-out, or here are a few different options that have been used by UNI RAs in the past few months you can quickly download and print:
And sample layouts to spark your creativity!
Need help promoting Tradition days? Take a look at this pre-made flyer that is easily customizable!