Iowa TQP LEA Partners for Year Two of Grant Decided
We are please to announce that the Iowa Teacher Quality Partnership grant LEA partners for our first year of the pilot project that takes place in year two of the grant have been determined. We will be working with five PK-12 schools in year two of the grant as we begin to implement the emerging attributes of effective teaching. Here are our partnering districts:
- CAL Community School District
- HLV Community School District
- Midland Community School District
- Springville Community School District
- West Fork Community School Distrct
We are excited to begin forging long lasting relationships with these districts as we continue to move forward with improving student achievement through the development of more highly effective teachers.