Department of Technology
- Students will possess problem solving skills involving analysis, design, and simulation, laboratory experimentation with applications to electrical and electronic components, circuits, and systems.
- Students will have an ability to apply programming languages, modern computer tools and techniques to solve applied engineering problems.
- Students will apply linear transform techniques and applied differential equations to analyze and design control and communication systems.
- Students will be capable of applying creativity in the design of components and systems based on specified requirements and known design techniques.
- Students will have an ability to design and carry out experiments and tests, analyze and interpret data, and make iterative improvements by using safe and technically correct laboratory methods.
- Students will have knowledge of fundamental principles of science and mathematics and apply them to solve practical problems of engineering technology.
- Students will apply project management techniques to analyze and manage the progress of electrical, electronic system design and development projects.
- Students will produce clear, precise and effective technical documents and oral presentations for both professional and general audience with the help of modern information technologies.
- Students will collaborate with each other in laboratory and classroom settings to work effectively in teams.
- Student will have knowledge of quality and continuous improvement, and can manage their project involvement, demonstrating project and time management skills and leadership on individual and team projects.
- Students will have an appreciation for arts, humanities, and their own and other cultures, and will have knowledge of economics, professional and ethical responsibilities as applied to both engineering technology and society as a whole.
- Students will have the preparation and an understanding of importance to continuously update their knowledge through their careers and have an ability to engage in lifelong learning.