TC/TK-Request an appearance
POLICIES FOR TC/TK APPEARANCE
- Request forms must be received two weeks prior to the event. Failure to do so limits the availability of TC & TK.
- Payment for the appearance must be received before the event takes place. An invoice will be sent out prior to the event.
- Checks should be made to "UNI Alumni Association-TC".
- A private and lockable changing room must be available to TC/TK for appearences that are longer than 45 minutes. (No public rooms or public restrooms). The private location for TC & TK is to protect the anonymity of the mascots.
- Each hour TC & TK must have a 15 minute break to rehydrate.
- TC and TK do NOT talk.
- Mascot suit will NOT be loaned or rented out.
- Appearance prices do not include mileage costs, travel (outside of Black Hawk county) and meals. Mileage is $0.55/mile/car roundtrip. MapQuest may be used to determine roundtrip mileage from the University of Northern Iowa. You may use the UNI Alumni House, 1012 W. 23rd Street, Cedar Falls, IA 50614-0284, for the starting point.
- Completion of this form does not guarantee TC & TK can fill the request. We reserve the right to cancel an appearance due to illness, inclement weather, personal emergency, and scheduling conflicts.
Questions? Contact Connie Hansen at (319) 273-3036 or e-mail the mascots personal assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org
PHOTOGRAPH USAGE RULES:
TC & TK are a trademarked character of the University of Northern Iowa. When they are at appearances and events, photographs may be taken and used for personal use only. Any company, organization, or individuals are not allowed to use photographs of TC & TK or any additional University of Northern Iowa marks for advertisements. Also, TC & TK's appearance at an event does not constitute promotion of any product, service and/or person by the University of Northern Iowa mascot program/the University of Northern Iowa and/or the University of Northern Iowa Alumni Association. Any miss use of photographs or sale of images alone may be a violation of the University of Northern Iowa's licensing of logos. For more information on using the University of Northern Iowa logos for sale or promotion, please contact the University of Northern Iowa’s Athletic Department's Marketing department.