UNI Proud is an accepting community of gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgendered, intersex, queer, and allied individuals on the University of Northern Iowa campus.
We are founded on the principles of promoting an inclusive and accepting environment for the aforementioned individuals on the UNI campus.
- We represent the collective voice of LGBT individuals on campus.
- We believe that all individuals deserve equal rights, opportunities and civil liberties, no matter their sexual orientation or gender identity.
- We do not tolerate hate, discrimination, harassment, or prejudice of any kind.
- We invite all students and faculty of UNI to join us.
Our executive board helps to steer the course of the organization by providing educational, activist, and social activities to UNI Proud members.
- President: Ella Daft
- Director of Creative Programming: Jak Kuder
- Director of Fundraising/Treasurer: Dante Miller
- Director of Media Relations: Nick Peterson
- Director of Public Relations: Jakob Jehn
- Director of Social Activism and Outreach: De'Vine Winters
- Faculty Advisor: Dr. Brittany Flokstra