UNI Proud is an accepting community of gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgendered, intersex, queer, and allied individuals on the University of Northern Iowa campus.
You can contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are founded on the principles of promoting an inclusive and accepting environment for the aforementioned individuals on the UNI campus.
- We represent the collective voice of LGBT individuals on campus.
- We believe that all individuals deserve equal rights, opportunities and civil liberties, no matter their sexual orientation or gender identity.
- We do not tolerate hate, discrimination, harassment, or prejudice of any kind.
- We invite all students and faculty of UNI to join us.
Our executive board helps to steer the course of the organization by providing educational, activist, and social activities to UNI Proud members.
- Co-Presidents: Sara Holmes and David Pope
- Director of Fundraising: Justin Wurtzel
- Director of Media Relations: Lihn Ta
- Director of Public Relations: Stormy O Brink and Steven Sanchez
- Director of Social Activism and Outreach: Katie Grassi
- Director of Creative Programming: Lauren Fontaine