Lack of college-level reports.
Category of Issue: Reporting
Issue name: Lack of college-level reports.
Issue resolution status: Resolved - In progress
Due date: Ongoing
At the college level, we struggle to generate the data at a college level (can't search classes or classrooms at a department level or a college level, right now it's more individual class based -- which makes it INCREDIBLY time consuming for us to pull together the data we need for decisions).
We have four developers working on report development full time. Priority has been given to externally mandated reports. There are currently 55 reports identified as high priority. Those related to colleges/departments are:
- Graduate admission status report.
- Admission details about grad students for each major.
- Class size report and summary - number of unclassified, freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, and grad students in each class section.
- Staff load report – class load per each class for each instructor.
- Graduate major count report - counts of graduates by major and part-time/full-time status and whether or not the student is approved or prospective.
- Wait list report
- Enrollment count report – contains courses and their optimal, maximum, actual and difference.
- Enrollment by curricula - contains enrollment information with 1st major, 2nd major.
- Student major listing - an alphabetical listing of students and their major(s) and minor(s).
- Grade distribution report – contains department count. Breakdown of the grades received in each course for a given semester.
- Advisor-advisee list - Lists all undergrads currently enrolled by advisor. Lists are produced for 1st majors, 2nd majors, and 3rd majors.