On June 3rd, as part of a system update, the following enhancements were included for the online Class Search:
- Addition of the Modify Search button, which allows users to return to their current search criteria. The New Search button is still an option.
- Enhancement of the Course Attributes fields to allow a more dynamic search.
For additional details on this new functionality, click here.
SIS Update #34
Hope that mid-terms are going well for all. Here are some updates relative to the Student Information System (SIS). If you are new to the University and need to use SIS in your work, contact Rachel Jones for information on training and orientation options. She is at email@example.com or 273-4713. There are five updates provided below:
- Updates to academic advisement reports
- SIS Issues & Resolutions Log
- User Issue Update: Student Services Center navigation
- Firefox PDF viewer issues
- Progress made on legacy exceptions
SIS Update #33
Here is a brief update for you on two items along with a more substantial consideration of a critical topic:
SIS Update #32
Here is a brief update for you on five items:
- Change made regarding student email addresses
- A reminder on textbook entries
- Feedback requested on textbook entry process
- Update on navigation for Campus Solutions users
- User-identified issues update is available
SIS Update #31
Two things I would like to share with you briefly as we begin the 2012-2013 school year:
Faculty Center is now available for adjunct instructors
Adjunct instructors may now access Faculty Center to view their teaching schedule, textbook summary, class rosters, and more. To view the class roster for a specific class, you must click the class roster icon next to the class on the My Teaching Schedule tab. This tip and step-by-step instructions for all Faculty Center functions can be found on the Faculty Center Help page.