Grants Managed by the UNI Foundation
The UNI Foundation manages proposals to:
- Roy J. Carver Charitable Trust,
- The R.J. McElroy Trust,
- John Deere Foundation & Corporation,
- Community Foundation of Northeast Iowa,
- The Max & Helen Guernsey Charitable Foundation (Waterloo, IA), and
- Mansfield Foundation (Belle Plaine, IA).
Contact the UNI Foundation for assistance and submission procedures.
The Foundation Center
Contains information about the largest public and private foundations in the U.S. and links to foundation web sites. This online edition includes full text access from more than 250,000 IRS 990 forms, 80,000 detailed funder profiles, half a million recently awarded grants, RFPs, key staff affiliations, publications, news and job postings. The Foundation Center also provides information on proposal writing, fund raising and grant seeking in the private sector. UNI currently subscribes.
Iowa Grants Guide
Free database of funders interested in Iowa organizations.
Select Local Regional Foundation/Corporate Funders