Campus Connexus 2012 Registration Form
Before you begin there are a few things we’d like you to note:
We will use the answers you provide on this form to match you with your Connexus partners. It may not be possible to match all specific preferences that you list. The OSP staff will draw from other Connexus participants as well as from the campus community in general to find the most appropriate conversation partners possible. Our goal is to help you have an enjoyable and worthwhile networking event!
Your brief bio will be shared with other registrants, and your listed interests will be shared with your conversation partners.
Here are some suggestions for completing this form:
In the Sharing fields below: Provide up to four key words or phrases describing your own areas of research interest and/or expertise you would like to share.
In the Seeking fields below: Provide up to four key words or phrases describing areas of research interest and/or expertise you would like to find.
When developing your key words and topics, consider listing something in each of the following areas:
- specific research or scholarly interests (Rather than "biology", for example, instead write "human biology with focus on environmental ecology" or "diseases of the liver".);
- populations/samples (e.g., children under 5, African Americans in urban areas);
- special methodologies (e.g., protein structure modeling, public documentaries, community focus groups);
- interest or expertise in specific countries or languages;
- special skills (e.g., evaluation design, statistical analysis, computer programming)
In the Comments field below: Provide any additional information that will assist us in identifying conversation partners. Also, if you are unable to attend a portion of the Connexus event, but would still like to participate in one or more conversations, please let us know when you are NOT available.