Add UNI Alert Messages to Facebook Notes
- Sign in to Facebook's home page using the email address you registered with (see Resources below).
- Follow the "My Notes" link from the navigational menu. If you have already entered notes on your page, then they will load for you to preview or edit.
- Select the "Import Blog" or "Edit Import Settings" link in the Notes Setting section. If you are already importing from a blog, the URL will appear here. You can only import from one source at a time. Simply "Stop Importing" if you want to change to an RSS feed.
- Enter the URL http://weblogs.uni.edu/alert/ in the Public URL box. Check the box next to the statement that you actually own the content.
- Click the "Start Importing" button. Facebook will import the content of the RSS feed for you to preview. If everything looks good, then go ahead and hit the "Continue" button. Now your RSS feed is automatically imported into your "Notes" section.
- Set your privacy levels to determine who is allowed to view your notes, which now contain your RSS feed.