Troubleshoot Wireless Issues
Have you looked at our device connection help pages?
- Links for most device families can be found along the left side on our Connect Your Device page.
Do you have the correct login information?
- WiFi-UNI uses your CatID login. If you are having difficulty remembering your username or password, contact the Computer Consulting Center at (319) 273-5555.
Do you need to manually register your device?
- Find instructions on our Add/Remove Registrations page.
Is your device compatible with our wireless internet?
- Visit our Incompatible Wireless Device page for solutions.
Have you tried "forgetting" the WiFi-UNI network?
- If a password or setting is wrong and is stored in the WiFi-UNI profile, it may be preventing you from connecting. For instructions on how to "forget" your network select your operating system: Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
Have you tried different locations?
- The wireless access point you are trying to connect to may be having problems. If your device works in other places, you may want to contact the Resnet Helpdesk at (319) 273-7768 to investigate.
If none of these have helped you with your troubles accessing the wireless network, please call the Resnet Helpdesk at (319) 273-7768.