Forget Wireless Network in OS X
Forgetting wireless networks allow your computer to reset some settings, such as usernames, passwords, or configurations that may allow you to reconnect again. Follow the instructions below to learn how to forget a wireless network in OS X.
- Go to Network in the System Preferences menu.
- Select AirPort and Advanced...
- The AirPort tab should be selected
- In the list of Preferred Networks: find and select WiFi-UNI
- Click the "-" button below the list
- Select the 802.1X tab
- Select any profile that says WiFi-UNI and
- Remove each profile by clicking the "-" button
- Click Ok and Apply in the main menu
- Turn AirPort off and then back On
- Re-Connect to WiFi-UNI Setup and run XpressConnect