Can I drop/add a class over the phone?
Telephone registration takes place during the designated times noted in the current semester's schedule of classes. Registration for part time students (1 or 2 classes) may be accomplished by mail or telephone during this time.
You can also add or drop a class online through MyUNIverse:
- Log into your MyUNIverse account.
- Select "Academics" tab.
- Under "MyUNIverse Student Center" click "Web Registration."
- In the drop down menu that currently says "Add a class" you can click to expand this menu and select the option you desire and click "Submit."
- Log into your MyUNIverse account again by clicking "Login."
- Select the desired semester for the current change and click "Submit."
- You can enter your change to your schedule.
If you wish to drop the only/last class on your schedule, you will need to contact the Office of the Registrar to withdraw by: (1) Calling the office (319-273-2241); or (2) Sending an email from your UNI email account to our office (Registrar@uni.edu).