Arrival Time and Location
Students are expected to arrive at the UNI-Dome no later then one hour in advance of the Commencement ceremony they are walking through for staging and instructional purposes.
The Spring 2013 Commencement dates, times and locations are as follows:
- Friday, May 10 at 7:00 p.m. in the McLeod Center
- Graduate College
- Saturday, May 11 at 11:00 a.m. in the McLeod Center
- College of Business Administration
- College of Education
- Division of Continuing Education and Special Programs
- Saturday, May 11 at 2:00 p.m. in the McLeod Center
- College of Humanities, Arts and Sciences
- College of Social and Behavioral Sciences
Seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis. While there is not a limit to the number of guests who can be in attendance, we encourage students to keep in mind a seating ratio of approximately six guests per student.
Parking and Entrances
Parking will be in the lots around the UNI-Dome and McLeod Center, as well as the Latham Field, Hagemann Hall, Campbell Hall, and other lots on the East side of Hudson Road.
For a UNI Parking Map, including special needs parking, please click here.