Late Grade Submission
Final grades for full-semester, second half-semester, and MBA Mod III courses are due by 1:00 p.m. on Wednesday, May 15, 2013. In the event that a faculty member does not have a Grade Roster completed and approved by that time, they must follow the procedures below for those courses:
- Complete the Final Grade Roster and change the Approval Status of the Final Grade Roster to "Approved." Then, save the Roster.
- Screen print a copy of the Final Grade Roster, and take it to your Department Head to sign. Note. This is similar to previous terms when Department Head signatures were required on late Grade Sheets.
- Information regarding how to print the final grade roster is available at Printing a Grade Roster.
- After obtaining your Department Head's signature, please submit the Final Grade Roster to our office during regular business hours.
- Our contact information is available by clicking here.
Please note: Final grades approved after the 1:00 p.m. deadline will not be posted to the students' records for that course until the signed Grade Roster has been submitted to our office.
The Following Contacts are Available for Assistance with Final Grade Entry:
- Wendy Mulder - (319) 273-2277
- Patti Rust - (319) 273-2113
- Rachel Jones - (319) 273-4713