Professional Development School (PDS) Partnerships
- Articulation Agreement with Cedar Falls and Waterloo Community School Districts approved by school boards and UNI. Leadership.
- TQP Agreements in place with five high-need rural school districts: CAL, HLV, Midland, Springville, and West Fork; negotiations beginning with five additional districts.
- 25 of 26 Cedar Falls and Waterloo schools have a Site Coordinator, 12 have a Level 1 Supervisor, 1 new embedded model, 2 maintained.
- UNIted for Teacher Quality Conference (December 2011) brought together UNI faculty and area teachers to eplore the development of new embedded models.
- Jacobsen Center delivered professional development in PCL and CIM to all teachers and coaches in three model schools.
- Worked collaboratively with Cedar Falls and Waterloo teachers and administrators and UNI teacher education leaders to create new PDS model following the announcement of the closure of Malcolm Price Laboratory School.