Services for International Schools
At UNI we know what is on your mind as you consider your recruiting schedule for the year. You need to find talented educators who will make a smooth transition to your school and country. As you consider your staffing needs for the 2015-2016 school year, plan to be at the , in Waterloo, Iowa. Your evaluations keep telling us that there is no place to recruit like the original - The University of Northern Iowa. We invite you to visit the Candidate & Recruiter Comments section of our web site to view opinions about our services.
We anticipate over 600 quality educators to attend the 2015 UNI Fair. All UNI candidates are certified teachers/administrators. Since 1976, nearly 27,000 educators have utilized our services at UNI. UNI is a non-profit, University-based service.
School registration for the UNI Overseas Recruiting Fair If your school has not received Fair registration materials before October 1, contact our office and we would be pleased to forward the information to you. All interested schools must complete and return the appropriate paperwork, meet set requirements, and receive approval from the UNI office before being considered a "registered" school.
All schools who register for the UNI Overseas Recruiting Fair will have electronic access to candidate files.
Although our services revolve around the Fair, they extend far beyond the event itself:
- UNI posts vacancies after the Fair for any school.
- Year-round referrals of candidates are available to both Fair and non-Fair schools.
- All schools are invited to submit information to be included in the UNI Overseas Fact Sheet Book which is published annually and reaches educators worldwide. The Fact Sheet Forms are mailed to schools in early August along with school registration materials. The deadline to submit your school Fact Sheet information is September 23.
For your future scheduling:
- 2016 UNI Fair: February 3-7, 2016
- 2017 UNI Fair: February 1-5, 2017
- 2018 UNI Fair: Jan. 31 - Feb. 4, 2018
Don't miss the opportunity to meet and interview with hundreds of qualified educators. Contact Tracey Godon, Director of UNI Overseas Placement, at email@example.com, or phone (319) 273-2083, for school registration information or with any questions you may have.
We look forward to working with you in meeting your staffing needs.