Click on instrument for information.
Choosing the right instrument for a young child.
- Have they expressed an interest in one of the above?
- Do they have a friend or relative that plays an instrument?
- Size of child may not matter. Instruments come in sizes to fit all sizes.
- Have they indicated a preference for low sounds or high sounds?
- Violin and viola students stand to perform, cello and guitar students sit. Will that make a difference?
To buy or not to buy?
- Rental from the Suzuki School is available for $19 per month. Click here to view agreement.
- Check out instrument purchase and rental options at the bottom of the Resources page, click here.
Care of the instrument, click here.