!!!!Click on the purple text to open form or link to more information. Please note the forms that are noted with a green REQUIRED.
Forms for 2015-2016 are not available now. Note: Pages 1 & 2 per student, Page 3 per family.
DUE: August 1 for beginning student classes and August 10 for all other FALL registrants OR DUE: December 1-- for SPRING
Registration Form Pages 1 & 2 (scheduling & info form) REQUIRED Note: adult students, link to form below.
- Due by August 10 for fall enrollment or by August 1 for beginner class (ages 3 - 6) Late enrollment for new students will be considered only for violin/viola students ages 7 and up or for cello or guitar students.
- submit one form per student (can be printed front to back)
- ADULT STUDENTS- please use this form: adult form REQUIRED FOR ADULT STUDENT
DUE: August 10--for FALL OR DUE: December 1-- for SPRING
Registration Form Page 3 (permission form) REQUIRED
- due with pages 1 & 2--see above for due dates.
- submit one form per family (required for enrollment)
DUE: May 15--Summer 2015 enrollment form is REQUIRED for summer lessons. Click here.
DUE: May 24--Intent to Register for fall, 2015 and fee REQUIRED of current students
Printable Calendar 2015-2016 (coming soon!)
Financial Assistance Request (form needed to apply for assistance
- due by July 15 in the summer prior to fall enrollment
MusicWorks Application (no special form is needed, just put MUSICWORKS on the top of the request form)
- only for current students, new applicants must be preapproved)
Instrument Rental Agreement (Rental policy)
- Instruments may be rented from the Suzuki School
- Rental payments may be paid with instructional fee payments
- Enrolling in the school does not guarantee an instrument will be available.
Honors Audition Application--get from your teacher
UNI Suzuki Shirt Order Form-not available
Espressivo Shirt or Bag Order Form-not available