Community, Technical, and Transfer Students
The UNI Panther Marching Band invites students from Hawkeye Community College, Allen College, and other Cedar Valley Colleges to join the Panther Marching Band!
Students from Community, Technical, or other colleges can now join the Panther Marching Band and will be enrolled in the Marching Band Class for one credit. You will practice and perform as full members of the PMB! For information on the PMB, visit our New Member FAQs page!
- Download and Complete the Transient Student Form
PLEASE DO NOT MAIL THE FORM TO THE ADDRESS LISTED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE FORM.Instead, mail the form to
Panther Marching Band Area College Student
72 Gallagher Bluedorn Performing Arts Center
Cedar Falls, Iowa 50614-0802
- Apply for admission to the University. You may apply online or by mail.
THERE IS NO APPLICATION FEE FOR STUDENTS WHO ARE ONLY TAKING THE MARCHING BAND COURSE.
In the Online application, place a check next to the box marked "I will mail a check", and we will WAIVE THE APPLICATION FEE.
- Complete the Panther Marching Band registration form
- We will register you for the class. Do not attempt to register for the class yourself.
- Students who enroll in the PMB will pay the COURSE FEE for a 1 credit-hour course, plus related University registration fees. This total fee amount will be $351.25. Students will receive a bill for the course fee after you are enrolled in the course.