Thesis, Recital Abstract, Research Paper Binding

If you wish to purchase a bound copy of your Thesis, Recital Abstract, or Research Paper, you may do so by filling out the appropriate form in the Russell Hall Music office; see the secretarial staff for the form. You will need to pre-pay for your bound copy, and it will be mailed to you when it is received in the office.