Suggested Repertoire - Vocal
- Two songs of contrasting styles, one of which must be sung in English
- Both selections must be memorized and should be repertoire of the classical style (no musical theatre).
- The auditionee will select the first piece, and the second (or portion of) will be heard if time permits.
- Other components of the audition will include an assessment of sight-reading, pitch pattern matching, keyboard skills* and a brief interview.
* sightreading a melodic line at the keyboard.